We’re Hiring! Psyko Steve Presents is Seeking a Ticketing Manager / Administrative AssistantFebruary 16, 2023
Psyko Steve Presents is looking to hire a TICKETING MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join our team! Please send your resume to PsykoSteve@PsykoSteve.com to apply!
Ticketing Manager / Administrative Assistant (Full-time or close between regular office hours and working box office shifts in evenings)
The Ticketing Manager / Administrative Assistant is vital to organizing event information, ticketing logistics, and financial reporting. The ideal candidate for these roles is someone who is professional and personable, able to multitask effectively (while prioritizing time-sensitive projects), and attentive to details both large and small. This is a fast-paced office with a high volume of events.
The Ticketing Manager / Administrative Assistant reports primarily to the General Manager. This position is full time between hours in the office (Downtown Phoenix) during standard business hours (roughly 20 hours per week), and shifts at box office in the evening (roughly 20 hours per week). Pay is based on previous experience, and this role includes free tickets to tons of concerts, in addition to other perks.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
- Creating ticket links and maintaining event listings and information on our websites
- Communicating with artist representatives, venue staffs, and ticket buyers on a regular basis
- Maintaining box office schedule at The Rebel Lounge and Psyko Steve Presents events at other venues
- Managing the flow of ticket counts and financial reporting
- Entering extensive event and deal information into our databases
- Organizing and managing event details and financial data for a high volume of unique events simultaneously
- 4-year college degree (or comparable) preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years related work experience
- Prior office / administrative experience required – music industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication, project management and organizational skills, and problem-solving instincts
- Strong math skills
- Proficient in Office applications (Google Docs & Sheets, Word, Excel, etc) – proficiency with other platforms like Gmail, WordPress, ticketing software, etc is a plus
- Accounting experience with quickbooks a plus
ABOUT PSYKO STEVE PRESENTS:
Psyko Steve Presents started producing concerts in Arizona in 2000. Psyko Steve Presents (PSP) has always strived to develop new artists and work with acts before anyone else. Over the years, PSP has worked with artists such as Frank Turner, Ghost, Bleachers, Thrice, Future Islands, and Jimmy Eat World.
Today, Psyko Steve Presents is a full team producing over 700 concerts a year, from local shows to festivals like last year’s ZONA Music Festival and 8123 Fest. The inaugural ZONA Music Festival was a two-day multi-genre boutique festival with a strong emphasis on local artists in Hance Park in Downtown Phoenix. PSP owner Stephen Chilton also owns and manages The Rebel Lounge in Central Phoenix. In 2019, Psyko Steve Presents was named “Best Promoter” by the Phoenix New Times.
In 2020, Stephen Chilton became a founding board member and Vice President of the National Independent Venue Association (NIVA), successfully lobbying Congress to pass the Save Our Stages Act, providing a crucial lifeline for venues and promoters nationwide.